Eurozone construction output revives in March
The data showed that construction output in the building sector climbed 0.3% in March after declining 1.4% in the previous month while output in civil engineering rose 3.2% following a drop of 2.2% in February.
Among EU member states, the highest monthly increases in construction output were recorded in Hungary (+6.3%), Romania (+4.4%) and the United Kingdom (+3.8%) while the largest decreases were seen in Spain (-1.4%) and Bulgaria (-0.7%) in March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe