Eurozone flash composite PMI hits a 10-month high in October: Markit
Across the region, the flash Germany PMI Composite Output Index posted the strongest reading in three months with a reading of 55.1 in October from 52.8 in September. However, the growth pace of France slowed in October. France’s overall private sector activity grew at a slower pace because of service sector business. According to Markit analysts, the country continues to face significant challenges stemming from the fragile demand situation.
According to Markit, the latest figures pointed to an economic growth rate of 0.4% for the quarter, if maintained.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?