Eurozone flash composite PMI hits a 10-month high in October: Markit
Across the region, the flash Germany PMI Composite Output Index posted the strongest reading in three months with a reading of 55.1 in October from 52.8 in September. However, the growth pace of France slowed in October. France’s overall private sector activity grew at a slower pace because of service sector business. According to Markit analysts, the country continues to face significant challenges stemming from the fragile demand situation.
According to Markit, the latest figures pointed to an economic growth rate of 0.4% for the quarter, if maintained.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months