Eurozone industrial output down monthly in June, up on year
The data also revealed that energy production increased 3.2% month over month in June while production of non-durable consumer goods remained stable. However, production of durable consumer goods fell by 2% month over month while capital goods output decreased 1.8% from a month earlier in June. Output for intermediate goods posted a decrease of 0.5% on a monthly basis.
Across the region, the largest decreases in industrial production on a monthly basis were reported in Croatia (-2.9%), Portugal (-2.1%) and Ireland (-2.0%) while the largest increases were seen in Norway (+3.6%), the Netherlands (+3.9%) and Denmark (+4.2%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers