Eurozone industrial output down monthly in June, up on year
The data also revealed that energy production increased 3.2% month over month in June while production of non-durable consumer goods remained stable. However, production of durable consumer goods fell by 2% month over month while capital goods output decreased 1.8% from a month earlier in June. Output for intermediate goods posted a decrease of 0.5% on a monthly basis.
Across the region, the largest decreases in industrial production on a monthly basis were reported in Croatia (-2.9%), Portugal (-2.1%) and Ireland (-2.0%) while the largest increases were seen in Norway (+3.6%), the Netherlands (+3.9%) and Denmark (+4.2%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP retains strength under shadow of arriving imports
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback