Eurozone industrial output edges up 0.1% in April
The data also revealed that production of durable consumer goods rose by 1% while capital goods output increased 0.7% in April. Production of intermediate goods climbed 0.3% while output of non-durable consumer goods and energy fell by 0.8% and 1.6%, respectively.
Across the region, the largest increases in industrial production on a monthly basis were reported in Lithuania (+3.4%), Sweden (+2.2%) and Portugal (+2.1%) while the largest decreases were seen in Croatia (-4.1%), Malta (-3.8%), Greece (-2.3%) and Poland (-2.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount