Eurozone inflation stands at 0% in Mar
Low inflation rate was attributed to plunging energy costs, which declined 8.7% in March following a fall of 8.1% in February.
Previously, the ECB cut all its main interest rates and surprisingly expanded its purchases of government bonds and other assets to €80 billion ($88.4 billion) per month from €60 billion in the previous months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East