Eurozone manufacturing and services sectors expand in Feb
It was reported that stronger demand and a significant increase in new orders helped the region’s business activities improve while manufacturing activities remained relatively subdued.
Across the region, the PMI for France’s composite index rose to a reading of 52.2 in February from 49.3 in the previous month, posting the highest reading for almost three and half years while an index for Germany’s manufacturing and services industry rose to a reading of 54.3 in February from 53.5 in January.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September