Eurozone manufacturing posts record growth
The composite PMI inched up to a reading of 58.0 from a reading of 57.5 in November. Any reading above 50 represents an expansion.
Manufacturing output grew at the fastest pace since April 2000 as the largest growth in 17 years was accompanied by firm export orders upturn.The manufacturing PMI output index rose to 62.0 from 61.0 in December.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops