Eurozone manufacturing posts record growth
The composite PMI inched up to a reading of 58.0 from a reading of 57.5 in November. Any reading above 50 represents an expansion.
Manufacturing output grew at the fastest pace since April 2000 as the largest growth in 17 years was accompanied by firm export orders upturn.The manufacturing PMI output index rose to 62.0 from 61.0 in December.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices