Eurozone retail sales remain stable in June
Sales of food, drinks and tobacco edged up 0.1% and retail sales for non-food products climbed 0.3% in June from a month earlier. Meanwhile, retail sales for automotive fuel decreased by 1.3% on the month.
Across the region, the largest increases were seen in Romania (+16.2%), Lithuania (+6.2%) and Spain (+5.8%), while the biggest declines were reported in Belgium (-2.4%), Malta (-0.6%) and Austria (-0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures