Eurozone retail sales rise for second consecutive month in Nov
The report showed that the increase stemmed from higher non-food sector and automotive fuel sales, both of which rose 1.4%.
On a yearly basis, the highest increases seen in retail sales data for EU member states were reported for Luxembourg (10.9%), Estonia (9.0%), Romania (8.2%) and the United Kingdom (6.8%) while Finland (2.4%) and Austria (2.3%) reported the biggest decreases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East