Eurozone retail sales rise for second consecutive month in Nov
The report showed that the increase stemmed from higher non-food sector and automotive fuel sales, both of which rose 1.4%.
On a yearly basis, the highest increases seen in retail sales data for EU member states were reported for Luxembourg (10.9%), Estonia (9.0%), Romania (8.2%) and the United Kingdom (6.8%) while Finland (2.4%) and Austria (2.3%) reported the biggest decreases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note