Eurozone retail sales rise in Oct after two months’ fall
Eurostat’s data shows that retail sales increased by 1.1% on a monthly basis in October following the 0.4% fall in September and 0.1% in August along with the effect of Brexit. This increase was reportedly driven by non-food sales.
According to the data, Eurozone retail sales increased also on an annual basis by 2.4% when compared to the 1% in September and beat the forecasts which called for an increase of 1.7%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season