Eurozone retail sales rise in Oct after two months’ fall
Eurostat’s data shows that retail sales increased by 1.1% on a monthly basis in October following the 0.4% fall in September and 0.1% in August along with the effect of Brexit. This increase was reportedly driven by non-food sales.
According to the data, Eurozone retail sales increased also on an annual basis by 2.4% when compared to the 1% in September and beat the forecasts which called for an increase of 1.7%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing