Eurozone’s Nov PMI indicates fastest growth for 2016
Across the region, Germany’s growth in business activity was slightly down but still above the low level seen in September. Germany’s service providers had the fastest growth since May.
According to the release, both manufacturing and service sectors grew at similar rates while the service sector posted the largest expansion of 11 months. Despite a slight decrease, the growth in manufacturing was still the second biggest so far this year on the back of the improved export sales.
Meanwhile, France posted the second best growth over the past year and the largest gain for one and a half year with the rise in new orders and employment. The largest growth was in the service sector while manufacturing also continued to grow on the back of the rise in exports, according to the index.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs