ExxonMobil, Idemitsu Kosan announce December PX contracts to Asia
ExxonMobil announced its new contract at $970/ton CFR while Idemitsu Kosan’s new nomination stands at $980/ton CFR.
Previously, SK Global Chemical (SKGC), S-Oil and Japan’s JX Nippon announced their PX contracts for December to Asia at $960/ton, $950/ton and $980/ton CFR, respectively.
There were no nominations and settlements made in in the last two months. The initial nominations for December, therefore, imply increases when compared to the major settlement of September at $820/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe