ExxonMobil, Idemitsu Kosan announce December PX contracts to Asia
ExxonMobil announced its new contract at $970/ton CFR while Idemitsu Kosan’s new nomination stands at $980/ton CFR.
Previously, SK Global Chemical (SKGC), S-Oil and Japan’s JX Nippon announced their PX contracts for December to Asia at $960/ton, $950/ton and $980/ton CFR, respectively.
There were no nominations and settlements made in in the last two months. The initial nominations for December, therefore, imply increases when compared to the major settlement of September at $820/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint