ExxonMobil, Idemitsu Kosan announce December PX contracts to Asia
ExxonMobil announced its new contract at $970/ton CFR while Idemitsu Kosan’s new nomination stands at $980/ton CFR.
Previously, SK Global Chemical (SKGC), S-Oil and Japan’s JX Nippon announced their PX contracts for December to Asia at $960/ton, $950/ton and $980/ton CFR, respectively.
There were no nominations and settlements made in in the last two months. The initial nominations for December, therefore, imply increases when compared to the major settlement of September at $820/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?