ExxonMobil, SK Global nominate February PX contracts to Asia
Meanwhile, South Korea’s SK Global Chemical also lowered its February PX contract by $30/ton from its initial nomination to $720/ton CFR.
Previously, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy, Idemitsu Kosan and South Korea’s S-Oil announced their February PX contracts to Asia at $750/ton CFR.
In Asia, spot PX prices are currently reported at around $695/ton FOB Korea, up approximately $25/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce