ExxonMobil, SK Global nominate February PX contracts to Asia
Meanwhile, South Korea’s SK Global Chemical also lowered its February PX contract by $30/ton from its initial nomination to $720/ton CFR.
Previously, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy, Idemitsu Kosan and South Korea’s S-Oil announced their February PX contracts to Asia at $750/ton CFR.
In Asia, spot PX prices are currently reported at around $695/ton FOB Korea, up approximately $25/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov