ExxonMobil announces April PX contracts to Asia
Previously, South Korea’s SKGC and S-Oil announced their April PX contract prices at $910/ and $900/ton respectively while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Idemitsu Kosan nominated their new prices at $905/ton, unchanged from the previous settlement.
In Asia, spot PX prices, meanwhile, were last reported at around $810/ton FOB Korea, down $40 from a week earlier and down $80/ton from early March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand