ExxonMobil announces April PX contracts to Asia
Previously, South Korea’s SKGC and S-Oil announced their April PX contract prices at $910/ and $900/ton respectively while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Idemitsu Kosan nominated their new prices at $905/ton, unchanged from the previous settlement.
In Asia, spot PX prices, meanwhile, were last reported at around $810/ton FOB Korea, down $40 from a week earlier and down $80/ton from early March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May