ExxonMobil announces April PX contracts to Asia
Previously, South Korea’s SKGC and S-Oil announced their April PX contract prices at $910/ and $900/ton respectively while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Idemitsu Kosan nominated their new prices at $905/ton, unchanged from the previous settlement.
In Asia, spot PX prices, meanwhile, were last reported at around $810/ton FOB Korea, down $40 from a week earlier and down $80/ton from early March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia