ExxonMobil nominates January propylene contract to US
Earlier this week, Shell Chemical has nominated its January propylene contract with an increase of 0.5 cents/lb ($11/ton) from December at 31 cents/lb ($683/ton) for chemical-grade propylene.
In December, US propylene contracts were settled 0.5 cents/lb ($11/ton) higher from November at 32 cents/lb ($705/ton) FD USG for polymer-grade propylene and at 30.5 cents/lb ($672/ton) with the same terms for chemical-grade propylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect