ExxonMobil nominates March PX contract to Asia
Previously, South Korea’s SK Global Chemical and Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy and Idemitsu also nominated their March PX contracts to Asia at $780/ton CFR while South Korea’s S-Oil announced its new contract at $770/ton CFR Asia.
In Asia, spot PX prices are now reported at around $725/ton FOB Korea, up approximately $20/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe