ExxonMobil nominates Sept PX contract price in Asia
Accordingly, ExxonMobil nominated its September PX contract at $910/ton CFR Asia, up $100/ton from the August settlement. Exxon’s hike request in its contract nomination exceeded the other four producers as they are seeking $70/ton increases.
Meanwhile, spot PX prices in Asia were last reported at around $815/ton, up $15/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds