ExxonMobil raises production at new oilfield in Indonesia
Increased production at the Banyu Urip oilfield will help Indonesia to reach their oil production target of 830,000 bpd this year. Indonesia, formerly self-sufficient in oil and gas, has been struggling to find ways to arrest declining output for the past several years and its production target of around 830,000 bpd is less than half of the country’s peak production levels.
Once the Banyu Urip oilfield reaches its peak production rate, it will become Indonesia’s biggest oil project.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets