ExxonMobil raises production at new oilfield in Indonesia
Increased production at the Banyu Urip oilfield will help Indonesia to reach their oil production target of 830,000 bpd this year. Indonesia, formerly self-sufficient in oil and gas, has been struggling to find ways to arrest declining output for the past several years and its production target of around 830,000 bpd is less than half of the country’s peak production levels.
Once the Banyu Urip oilfield reaches its peak production rate, it will become Indonesia’s biggest oil project.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months
- PET prices in Turkey and Egypt recover from two-year lows