ExxonMobil’s chemical plant in Singapore resumes normal rates
Exxon’s Singapore plant is able to produce 1.9 million tons/year of ethylene, 1.9 million tons/year of PE, 930,000 tons/year of PP and 300,000 tons/year of specialty elastomers. The plant also has an oxo-alcohol plant, a 530,000 tons/year PX plant, a 580,000 tons/year benzene plant and a 380,000 tons/year toluene plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns