ExxonMobil’s chemical plant in Singapore resumes normal rates
Exxon’s Singapore plant is able to produce 1.9 million tons/year of ethylene, 1.9 million tons/year of PE, 930,000 tons/year of PP and 300,000 tons/year of specialty elastomers. The plant also has an oxo-alcohol plant, a 530,000 tons/year PX plant, a 580,000 tons/year benzene plant and a 380,000 tons/year toluene plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount