ExxonMobil’s net profit down 38% in Q3
It is reported that the company’s net income was at $2.65 billion, or 63 cents per share in Q3 from $4.24 billion, $1.01 per share in the same period of last year. ExxonMobil’s earnings from all of its divisions, including the refining unit, were down.
In the third quarter, the company’s output decreased around 3% to 3.8 million barrels per day (bdp). The company’s weaker financial results were attributed to lower crude oil prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion