ExxonMobil’s net profit down 38% in Q3
It is reported that the company’s net income was at $2.65 billion, or 63 cents per share in Q3 from $4.24 billion, $1.01 per share in the same period of last year. ExxonMobil’s earnings from all of its divisions, including the refining unit, were down.
In the third quarter, the company’s output decreased around 3% to 3.8 million barrels per day (bdp). The company’s weaker financial results were attributed to lower crude oil prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?