FTA between Turkey and Malaysia to take effect on August 1
Under the aforementioned agreement, HDPE, PP copolymer, PS, EPS, ABS, PVC and PET products will be subject to zero tariffs with immediate effect while custom duties on homo-PP, LLDPE and LDPE products will be reduced gradually in the following four years as of the effective date of the agreement. Moreover, the custom duties for all industrial products will mutually be set to zero at the end of 8 years as of the effective date of the agreement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa