Fall in Eurozone industrial output loses pace in Oct
Meanwhile, Eurozone industrial output grew by 0.6% in October compared to the same month of 2015, missing the estimates of 0.8% growth.
Across the Eurozone, non-durable consumer goods and intermediate goods decreased by 1.5% and 0.5% respectively while durable consumer goods, capital goods and energy goods output were up by 1.5%, 1%, and 0.8%, respectively.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene