February PX contracts nominated in Asia
Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan both nominated their February PX contracts at $820/ton CFR Asia, down $20/ton and $60/ton from January, respectively. South Korea’s SK Global Chemical and South Korea’s S-Oil nominated their February PX contracts with $50/ton decreases at $840/ton and $830/ton CFR, respectively.
Meanwhile, ExxonMobil also announced its PX contract for February with a decrease of $25/ton at $810/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers