February PX contracts nominated in Asia
Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan both nominated their February PX contracts at $820/ton CFR Asia, down $20/ton and $60/ton from January, respectively. South Korea’s SK Global Chemical and South Korea’s S-Oil nominated their February PX contracts with $50/ton decreases at $840/ton and $830/ton CFR, respectively.
Meanwhile, ExxonMobil also announced its PX contract for February with a decrease of $25/ton at $810/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS