Fire breaks out at Jurong Island
Singapore Refining Company Private Limited (SRC) has a refinery on Jurong Island that is able to process 290,000 barrels of crude oil per day. The company’s products include liquefied petroleum gas, chemical naphtha, motor gasoline, kerosene, jet fuel, diesel, low sulphur fuel oil, bunker fuel oil, asphalt and sulphur which are distributed to domestic markets as well as overseas export markets, primarily in the Far East under the brand names of Shareholders.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion