Fire breaks out at Jurong Island
Singapore Refining Company Private Limited (SRC) has a refinery on Jurong Island that is able to process 290,000 barrels of crude oil per day. The company’s products include liquefied petroleum gas, chemical naphtha, motor gasoline, kerosene, jet fuel, diesel, low sulphur fuel oil, bunker fuel oil, asphalt and sulphur which are distributed to domestic markets as well as overseas export markets, primarily in the Far East under the brand names of Shareholders.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness