First US ethane cargo to arrive at India's Reliance in Dec
Vice president of feedstocks for Reliance Holdings, Peter Kaestner was quoted as saying that the company will import around 800,000 barrels of ethane with six carriers to its ethane receipt tank which has a capacity of 1.6 million-barrels. This follows shipments that began out of the US to Europe this year.
Europe’s Ineos had its first waterborne ethane shipment from Sunoco’s Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania in March. The company then loaded the first US Gulf Coast ethane cargo from Enterprise’s Morgan’s Point, Texas, terminal to Europe in August.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe