Four Asian producers revise Dec PX nominations downward
Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan lowered its December PX contract price nomination by $40/ton to $870/ton CFR, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy by $50/ton to $820/ton CFR, South Korea’s S-Oil by $20/ton to $820/ton CFR and South Korea’s SKGC by $40/ton to $820/ton CFR.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins