France’s Total restarts its NC2 cracker in Antwerp
The 610,000 tons/year cracker was shut in late April due to a technical glitch.
However, the force majeure that was declared on the downstream PP and PE supply remains in place for now. Sources stated that the company’s PP supplies are expected to gradually return to their normal levels with the restart of the cracker.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene heads south, propylene yet to follow
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties