France’s industrial output grows in April, missing forecasts
French industrial output increased 1.2% on a monthly basis after a 0.4% fall in March, missing initial forecasts calling for a 0.4% increase.
Meanwhile, manufacturing was up 1.3% after a 1% fall in the previous month. Media reports revealed that construction output growth dropped to 0.7% from 1.3%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East