Further PE hikes from Indonesian producer
With their most recent increases, the producer’s total hike amounts for PE reached IDR580,000-610,000/ton ($40-42/ton) so far this week.
For PP, the producer maintained their prices at IDR17,640,000/ton ($1200/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,790,000-17,940,000/ton ($1211-1221/ton) for film, at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1231/ton) for coating and at IDR17,790,000/ton ($1211/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record