Further PP, PE increases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR15,500,000/ton ($1090/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,780,000-15,930,000/ton ($1110-1120/ton) for film, at IDR16,210,000/ton ($1140/ton) for coating and at IDR15,930,000/ton ($1120/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,350,000/ton ($1290/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR19,780,000/ton ($1390/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1310/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,780,000/ton ($1320/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
Despite their recent reductions, the producer’s new offer levels still indicate decreases on a dollar basis as the Indonesian rupiah continues to depreciate, with the currency dropping below 14,000 to the dollar by the end of the week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops