Further PS, ABS hikes from another Taiwanese producer in SEA
The source reported that they raised their prices by $90/ton for PS and by $100/ton for ABS, bringing their new offers to $1240/ton for GPPS, to $1280/ton for HIPS and to $1350/ton for ABS, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. “Demand has cooled a bit this week as most buyers had already replenished their stocks in the past weeks,” he commented.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently quoted at $1200-1320/ton for GPPS and at $1250-1340/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. For ABS, prices currently stand at $1250-1370/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East