Further details revealed for CFS’ PP project in Turkey
Accordingly, CFS Petrokimya will benefit from a wide range of incentive instruments that includes land allocation, value-added tax (VAT) exemption, customs duty exemption, tax deduction, as well as insurance premium support. The company will also receive interest rate support under the project-based incentive scheme.
The decree also showed that the investment period has been designated as 6 years, beginning from December 8, 2017.
Through an investment of TRY5.3 billion ($1.01 billion), the new project is expected to produce 500,000 tons/year of PP and reduce Turkey’s dependence on PP imports.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon