Further local PP, PE adjustments from Indonesian producer
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by IDR250,000/ton ($18/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR1,140,000/ton ($82/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR310,000/ton ($22/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR570,000/ton ($41/ton) for HDPE injection, by IDR290,000/ton ($21/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and by IDR1,180,000/ton ($85/ton) for HDPE pipe.
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR13,860,000/ton ($994/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR14,280,000/ton ($1024/ton) for film and at IDR14,000,000/ton ($1004/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1215/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,180,000/ton ($1376/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1195/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR16,800,000/ton ($1205/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov