Further local PP, PE reductions from Indonesian producer
With their recent reductions, the producer’s total decrease amounts reached IDR1,580,000-1,660,000/ton ($118-124/ton) for PP and IDR1,980,000-2,120,000/ton ($148-158/ton) for PE.
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,010,000/ton ($1154/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,150,000-16,290,000/ton ($1164-1174/ton) for film, at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1184/ton) for coating and at IDR15,600,000/ton ($1124/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR19,460,000/ton ($1402/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,840,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,740,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1432/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies