Further local PP, PE reductions from Indonesian producer
With their recent reductions, the producer’s total decrease amounts reached IDR1,580,000-1,660,000/ton ($118-124/ton) for PP and IDR1,980,000-2,120,000/ton ($148-158/ton) for PE.
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,010,000/ton ($1154/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,150,000-16,290,000/ton ($1164-1174/ton) for film, at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1184/ton) for coating and at IDR15,600,000/ton ($1124/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR19,460,000/ton ($1402/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,840,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,740,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1432/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions