Further local PP increases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,630,000/ton ($1045/ton) for raffia and injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR15,060,000/ton ($1075/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer maintained their offers at IDR17,340,000/ton ($1238/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,470,000/ton ($1461/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1222/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1241/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,530,000/ton ($1394/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months