Further local PP increases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,630,000/ton ($1045/ton) for raffia and injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR15,060,000/ton ($1075/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer maintained their offers at IDR17,340,000/ton ($1238/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,470,000/ton ($1461/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1222/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1241/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,530,000/ton ($1394/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers