German economy grows by 0.1% in Q3
The country’s exports increased 1.9% while imports were also up 1.7% in the third quarter. Government spending rose 0.6% while private consumer spending climbed 0.7% in the three months ended September. The manufacturing and services activity grew at the slowest pace in 16 months in November and capital investment decreased 0.2% in the third quarter because of uncertainty regarding Eurozone demand.
In addition, it was reported that thousands of German companies have suffered from European Union sanctions against Russia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS