German factory output falls below estimates in Sept
The country’s manufacturing output increased 1.7% while exports rose 5.5% month over month in September, the biggest increase since May 2010.
Meanwhile, the European Commission expects the German economy to grow by 1.1% in 2015, down from the previous expectation of 2% growth based on the Commission’s May forecasts. The Commission added that the German economy is expected to grow by 1.8% in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports