German factory output falls below estimates in Sept
The country’s manufacturing output increased 1.7% while exports rose 5.5% month over month in September, the biggest increase since May 2010.
Meanwhile, the European Commission expects the German economy to grow by 1.1% in 2015, down from the previous expectation of 2% growth based on the Commission’s May forecasts. The Commission added that the German economy is expected to grow by 1.8% in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s stormy week: Hike attempts emerge after 4 months in PP, PE markets
- PVC markets fail to extend gains to Oct on economic woes, low demand in Asia
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy