Germany’s BASF to invest in Iran’s petchem industry
The Managing Director of NPC, Abbas Sheri Moqaddam, also reported that Iran targets to increase its petrochemical production to 70 million tons during the next Iranian calendar year which starts on March 20, 2016. The country is also expected to attract about $70 billion in petrochemical investments by 2025. So far, several countries including France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea and Japan have stated their willingness to participate in Iran’s petrochemical sector during the post-sanctions period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers