Germany’s BASF to invest in Iran’s petchem industry
The Managing Director of NPC, Abbas Sheri Moqaddam, also reported that Iran targets to increase its petrochemical production to 70 million tons during the next Iranian calendar year which starts on March 20, 2016. The country is also expected to attract about $70 billion in petrochemical investments by 2025. So far, several countries including France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea and Japan have stated their willingness to participate in Iran’s petrochemical sector during the post-sanctions period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed