Germany’s BASF to invest in Iran’s petchem industry
The Managing Director of NPC, Abbas Sheri Moqaddam, also reported that Iran targets to increase its petrochemical production to 70 million tons during the next Iranian calendar year which starts on March 20, 2016. The country is also expected to attract about $70 billion in petrochemical investments by 2025. So far, several countries including France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea and Japan have stated their willingness to participate in Iran’s petrochemical sector during the post-sanctions period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months