Germany’s economic growth increases in Q3
Gross domestic product grew 0.8% on quarter from 0.6% registered in the previous quarter. On an annualized basis, Germany’s GDP increased by 2.8%.
The country’s economic growth in the third quarter was driven by a rebound in manufacturing as well as firm foreign demand and investment. However, Germany’s private consumption posted a slight decrease of 0.1% from a 0.9% rise a quarter ago while the government expenditure remained stable on a quarterly basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets