Germany’s economic growth increases in Q3
Gross domestic product grew 0.8% on quarter from 0.6% registered in the previous quarter. On an annualized basis, Germany’s GDP increased by 2.8%.
The country’s economic growth in the third quarter was driven by a rebound in manufacturing as well as firm foreign demand and investment. However, Germany’s private consumption posted a slight decrease of 0.1% from a 0.9% rise a quarter ago while the government expenditure remained stable on a quarterly basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe