Germany’s economic growth increases in Q3
Gross domestic product grew 0.8% on quarter from 0.6% registered in the previous quarter. On an annualized basis, Germany’s GDP increased by 2.8%.
The country’s economic growth in the third quarter was driven by a rebound in manufacturing as well as firm foreign demand and investment. However, Germany’s private consumption posted a slight decrease of 0.1% from a 0.9% rise a quarter ago while the government expenditure remained stable on a quarterly basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures