Germany’s economy expands 0.3% in Q3
German’s private spending rose 0.6% in the third quarter. Import climbed 1.1% while exports edged up 0.2% in the three months ending in September. Capital investment, meanwhile, declined 0.3% in the same period. The German economy was also boosted by stronger activities in both the services sector and in manufacturing. In November, Germany’s composite PMI rose to a reading of 54.9 in November from a reading of 54.2 in the previous month, posting the highest reading in more than one year, according to Markit.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops