Germany’s exports post a slight increase in Oct
The data also showed that Germany’s imports also climbed 1.3% in October and beat the economists’ estimates which called for an increase of 1.1%.
However, both exports and imports declined in October on an annual basis by 4.1% and 2.2% respectively.
The country’s trade surplus, meanwhile, decreased to €19.3 billion ($20.48 billion) in October from €24.2 billion ($25.68 billion) in the previous month. The trade surplus was also down on a yearly basis from €21.7 ($23.03 billion) in October, 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins