Germany’s factory orders post fresh hikes in April
The data revealed that exports orders climbed 5.5% in April while consumer goods orders rose 4.5%. Investments goods orders increased 2.3% while domestic orders declined by 3.8% in April.
According to the Bundesbank’s , latest growth outlook published in December, the German economy will grow 1% this year and 1.6% in 2016 on the back of record-low unemployment along with high business confidence and strong consumer spending.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record