Germany’s factory orders rebound in Feb
The country’s factory orders increased by 3.4% on a monthly basis following a revised fall of 6.8% in the previous month. However, the rise fell below the estimates of an increase of 4%.
The rise in factory orders in February was mainly driven by an increase of 8.1% in domestic orders, 8.5% in intermediate goods, 2.7% in consumer goods and 0.3% in capital goods.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years