Germany’s factory orders stable in May
On a yearly basis, orders fell by 2% in May, missing analysts’ initial expectations of a 0.9% gain. Orders had recorded a 0.4% decline in the previous month.
The data showed that domestic orders fell 1.9% due to slow demand in May while export orders climbed by 1.4% on the back of demand from the eurozone countries.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high