Germany’s industrial output rebounds in June
It is reported that development in the industrial sector will increase in the next few months at a moderate pace since incoming orders are subdued.
It was previously reported that the May reading was changed to a decrease of 0.9% from the initial estimate of a drop of 1.3%.
In general, industrial output decreased by 1.0% in the second quarter. In the second quarter, a decline of 4.3% in construction output was attributed to a moderate winter despite the positive conditions in the sector.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019