Germany’s retail sales post largest gain of 5 years in Oct
Data from Destatis showed that retail sales in Germany in October rose by 2.7% from September, posting the biggest monthly growth since June 2011 and surpassing the economists’ forecasts which called for an increase of 1%.
Meanwhile, German retail sales decreased by 1% year-on-year which was attributed to the absence of one shopping day in October 2016 when compared to 2015, data showed.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing