Germany’s retail sales up for second straight month in Nov
On a yearly basis, however, retail prices declined 0.8% compared to November of 2013, according to Destatis. For the first eleven months, retail turnover was up 1.1% on an annual basis.
According to Destatis, the country’s retail sales for the full year of 2014 will expand by around 1.1% to 1.3% on a yearly basis, although December data is not yet available for all parts of Germany.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness