Growth in China’s manufacturing PMI slows in April
The data showed that new orders from abroad were at the lowest level this year in April, which caused manufacturers to continue to reduce their output and workforce numbers. However, cost pressures seemed to ease in April while the rate of input price inflation dropped to seven-month low, which enabled companies to raise their prices at a moderate rate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets